thursday august 19 2010



I'm back! Kinda.

I've been wanting to make at least one more picture portraying how a running building becomes a shooting star. So that's one of the things that/what I've been doing today.

In the midst of this I start messing with colour again! When I thought black and white was a firm decision. Is it out of curiosity or am I looking to prolong this process?

I've e-mailed a producer since my return home from my holidays, with no reply. When I'm certain this picture is done, I'll e-mail again.

I hope you've had - well, are still having - a great summer!

1 comment:

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Nice picture and nice blog kokonaisuudssan read and considered. I like your work very much. Come and see the pictures Teuvo www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell your friends should Teuvo pictures blog. A very good follow-up in autumn for you. Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland