tuesday april 20 2010



I gave the tall one bigger wings and the little one a trident as one is mentioned in the script, but I think it looks a little stupid. Hmmm. Maybe it's the script that needs changing.

I've never been satisfied with the look of the leading lady.

It feels like I'm stuck in a mannerism that I can't shake and it's very annoying. I want some kind of androgynity to her look though not necessarily that she's cool, I don't want her to look like a "good girl" either and I want people to be able to identify with her and read stuff into her, so some kind of anonymity although I still want her to be particular...

I'm thinking of everything from the look of Patti Smith to Sofia Loren to myself to women in the street. My only conclusion is... that I might put her in a bathrobe again... that could help with the changes she'll be going through in the script.

No comments: